Here you can access a range of information sheets and handouts we’ve produced.
Feel free to share them, but please also acknowledge Seed Savers Albury-Wodonga as the source if you are passing them on. We provide this information for use in good faith.
Methods and tips for seed saving:
(Links will open PDF versions you can save or print)
- Preparing to save seed
- General seed cleaning notes
- Seed Data Label (to accompany any seed bank deposits)
- Cleaning and fermenting tomato seeds
- Testing for seed viability
Growing in our area
Workshop resources (from the 2014 ‘sustainable gardening’ series)
- Get growing – planning, gathering knowledge & skills
- Soils – improving, wicking beds, compost, worm farms, seed raising
- Surviving summer – challenges, pests, wicking beds
Please note these three resources are large files – we covered many ideas in these sessions.
Click to view or right click and ‘save as’ to download a copy (PDF).